Sunday 10 March 2013

But I do it for the love, waiting on the gold rush...


 Jeans; £14.99 Trousers; £24.99
Both from H&M

Working at H&M at the moment is seriously not good for my bank balance. Oh, the irony of that sentence! Whenever I am covering the fitting rooms and it's super quite I end up looking through the clothes that are waiting to be put back onto the shop floor and have to seriously stop myself from purchasing everything nice that I see. I couldn't however, stop myself from buying these... I feel like they are loud! But I kinda like that. I do love wearing prints and colour (mainly on tops and dresses) but have never been brave enough to wear trousers like these so I am stepping out of my comfort zone and will be ready to live in these all summer.

Speaking off work, I have my holidays booked for the next two weeks which is going to be SO GOOD. I realise I'm only a part-timer but I feel like I can concentrate more on my blog for the next two weeks and really plan future posts in advance which I am excited about doing. So if there are any post ideas or anything in particular you'd like me to blog about do let me know!

I feel like I need to take this whole blogging thing to the next level and purchase a decent camera. I know Canon DSLR's are meant to be the best but I'm thinking I should take baby steps here before taking the leap to a DSLR! If you have any recommendations for a decent but affordable camera that would be good for beginners like myself please do let me know!

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand finally! If you haven't done so already, please check out TrendTV - a street style inspired channel run by myself,  Michayla and Gavina
 
Have a good week guys!
Currently loving Ed Sheeran:  Give Me Love //  So //  Gold Rush 
 

8 comments:

  1. Love these trousers! I'm obsessed with trousers at the moment! I know what you mean, I used to work at Topshop and ALL my wages went on clothes!! :/ xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh those trousers on the right are gorgeous!
    You can always see what you can find in terms of a second hand DSLR on ebay or soemthing? You can get some for really reasonable prices and test the waters before spending a lot on one!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love them ! Perfect items for the spring time.

    P.S. I would like to invite You to join my new giveaway here :
    http://aproditeisland.blogspot.com/2013/03/life-full-of-colours-firmoo-giveaway.html

    all the best Katerina

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love patterned trousers at the moment, i just bought a gorg pair from New Low the other day and some from ASOS a few months ago. i have a feeling they are going to be a new obsession! love your grey ones:))

    http://erinsbloggywoggy.blogspot.co.uk/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was admiring these in store yesterday! They are lovely x
    lifeandlipsticks.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really love this trousers they are fab xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Seriously hope you bought these and plan to wear them!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave your thoughts and comments.