Thursday 14 March 2013

TrendTV Nottingham - Street Style #4 + Bloglovin' link

Over at TrendTV Nottingham we have uploaded our fourth Street Style video so please do check it out! As we are a new channel we would also love your thoughts and suggestions on future videos and how we could shake things up a bit so we can make things interesting for you lot! Please let us know in the comment section of either the video or this post. Enjoy!



Also; given the new Google Reader situation please make sure to follow me on Bloglovin'
Send over your links and I'll follow too! 

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. So does that mean that gfc wont be there after july?

    Please come and check out my latest post if you have a few minutes spare :)

    p.s. I’ve given the blog a bit of a face lift!

    www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    Helen

    X

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave your thoughts and comments.