Sunday 14 July 2013

Keep the dream alive // Morning Musings

I was going to write quite a lengthy post about how I've been feeling recently but I've just been sat here staring at my computer screen not really knowing what to put. I think these images describe it best though...

This last one really gets me. Does anyone ever have those feelings where they suddenly realise just how big everything is? Like life and the world and the universe and when you put everything into perspective you realise how small you really are... It's quite humbling I guess as sometimes it can be so easy to get caught up in all the drama's of life that when you take a step back, stepping out of the situation or problem, it can give you lots of clarity or just make you realise how much of a big deal you are making out of a certain situation that really has the smallest of insignificance. 


Currently, I am loving:

Find me on: TrendTV | YouTube | Bloglovin | Twitter | Instagram: @thatgirlsaadiya

9 comments:

  1. love this so much... I agree with you, it's crazy when you actually stop your life and think about everything!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with all of this. Lovely quotes! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's true...I gain that same perspective when i'm in the ocean. It's incredible. Love that first picture quote too!

    www.chymere-anais.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a nice motivational quotes and great inspirations to start the week with !

    XX Luba

    Summery look with hat in my post today

    http://www.well-living-blog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love all these, they really make you think! love jessie ware too, her album's awesome xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I genuinely have never come across a single person who understands the same feelings that I feel. I can't explain it, but I think something special drew me to your blog. I'm really glad it did as you're currently going through a lot of the feelings/actions and emotions that I have recently been through.
    Keep strong soldier!

    Katie <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. great post! I love all of the quotes :)

    http://sincerelyrenay.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes yes yes yes - I try not to think about how big everything, or of the universe being infinite, or that maybe the is an 'edge' of the universe and what lies beyond it. And how can something start out of NOTHING and get small and then expand into 'space' if space is nothing oh man, my head hurts. Let's think about pretty dresses instead!

    Have a nice weekend x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love a good quote! Love them all!

    Michelle
    www.virgosandkisses.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave your thoughts and comments.