Monday 19 August 2013

Monday Musings


Images sources: Tumblr

A lot can happen in a short space of time and sometimes it can really make you sit up and look at things a whole lot differently. I learnt that the hard way this week. While we're out chasing our dreams, watching TV, going out, it's important to remember the most important things in our lives. Family, friends, Health and your time. Have a good week.


Check out my latest YouTube video HERE 
Find me on:  YouTube | Bloglovin | Twitter | Instagram: @thatgirlsaadiya

2 comments:

  1. Flowers are so lovely. I wish I could fill my entire house with them, but in Atlanta (or at least the part I live in) there just aren't a lot of 'flower shops/stands' like in New York. (Gahh I'm so jealous that they can just walk out their apartment and grab a $5 bundle of gorgeous flowers right down the street!).

    Anyways, glad to see another post from you! & you're right, those are the most important things (:

    Happy Monday!

    Zauni | The Kind Side

    ReplyDelete
  2. So easy to get caught up and forget to make time for people and things that give us joy and fufil us. Flowers are a great representation of life and what happens when we don't make time for the important things.
    Thanks for the reminder.


    if you wish to keep in touch,follow my blogsphere and i'll do the same :)

    www.mzcocoh.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave your thoughts and comments.