Monday 8 September 2014

Urban Outfitters comes to Leicester!

DSCN2343

In November last year I wrote about Urban Outfitters coming to Nottingham and now they have a brand new store opening in Leicester (about 30 mins away from Notts) and it is just all kinds of exciting!! I've come to the conclusion Urban Outfitters are like buses. You know, you wait ages for one and then two come along at once? (yep, great analogy there..). Anyway, I was lucky enough to be invited to the store opening in Leicester last week to have a look round the new store

DSCN2317
DSCN2307
DSCN2313
DSCN2321
I'm always amazed at how cool the mannequins are dressed in Urban Outfitters stores, definitely a place for fashion inspiration in terms of layering and mixing prints!
DSCN2319
DSCN2323
DSCN2339
One of my favourite parts of the store was the little homeware section upstairs by the fitting rooms. I'm a bit of a sucker for homeware and random books and quirky ornaments so was eyeing up the Wes Anderson collection book and the fairy lights too so I think I shall purchase them on the next payday!
DSCN2328
DSCN2333
DSCN2330
DSCN2357
DSCN2359

The store was so lovely and had a great old school feel to it - I think there will be many people spending many hours browsing through the shop floor.  It's located in such an easy to get to place too in the Highcross Shopping Centre so if you live in Leicester or are planning a trip there soon, be sure to pay it a visit! As well as being invited to the opening I was also lucky enough to pick out an item of clothing so I shall have an ootd post for that at some point next week!

Currently, I am loving:


Check out my latest YouTube video: The Compliment Challenge 
Find me on: YouTube | Bloglovin | Twitter | Instagram: @thatgirlsaadiya

4 comments:

  1. Oh wow, I love Urban Outfitters! I could spend all day browsing. Excited to see what you picked in your OOTD :) xx

    Viva Epernay

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not going to lie, I've never been inside a Urban Outfitters store. I've checked out their shirts online, and they look pretty and comfortable! I was looking at your pictures and I keep thinking it kind of looks like a deer lodge or some kind hunting place. Lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now that you mention it it really does! Or like a log cabin or something like that lol. It's pretty cool inside, the decor is impressive!

      Delete
  3. oh gosh, this is fabulous! :)

    xoxo, rae
    http://www.raellarina.net/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave your thoughts and comments.