Wednesday 3 September 2014

Wait till they see your smile // OOTD

'There are years that ask questions and years that answer.' - Zora Neale 

Pink&Blue
Pink&Blue2
Midi Skirt & t-shirt; Primark

Every time the the month of September comes around I have a mini panic and go into 'omg this year is nearly over what have I done, who am I, who have I become?? Let me sort my life out' mode and I gotta tell ya, it's pretty stressful.  I've almost completed my masters and so I'm going back to square one in a couple of weeks. And by square one I mean endlessly searching for a job while relentlessly questioning my existence. Preferably a job that I will love though, and not one that I'll grow to hate but ya know, beggars can't be choosers. One of my friends who I've known since I was 14 has recently started work as a junior doctor and I feel like a proud mother. I didn't study medicine at uni but it is a long five years and then (I think) another two years working at foundation level before you're officially qualified as a doctor so it's pretty intense.  But it's just nice to see friends and family doing what it is they set out to do or completing the goals they set for themselves because as great as it is to celebrate your own successes, it's just as great celebrating the success of friends and family too.

Currently, I am loving:
Food inspiration from Deliciously Ella
This feel good blog from Ella Denton


Check out my latest YouTube video: The Compliment Challenge
Find me on: YouTube | Bloglovin | Twitter | Instagram: @thatgirlsaadiya

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous skirt Saadiya! September makes me panic in the same way too x

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your skirt, and can't believe how quickly the year has gone too xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave your thoughts and comments.