Friday 13 February 2015

Janelle Monae // Current Girl Crush

'One of my core values is to help redefine what it means to be a strong and beautiful woman in the music and fashion worlds and to empower the wonderful things that make us unique.'
- Janelle Monae

Ok guys, I'm gonna need a couple minutes of your time to talk about Janelle Monae. She's the perfect mix of class and elegance and her music grabs you with incredible vocals and infusions of jazz and pop. She has such a signature style which is pretty flawless, unique and makes me want to spend all my money on the perfect tux.  Ok, that is all. 
Images sourced from Tumblr
Check out some of her music:



Check out my latest YouTube video: 
Find me on: YouTube | Bloglovin | Twitter | Instagram: @thatgirlsaadiya

1 comment:

  1. Yes. She's had my heart since 2007 and never fails to amaze me. Her reasoning for sticking to classic pieces is pretty awesome and she rocks it like no other. Have you heard about her new record label?? Absolutely dope and I'm so proud to witness such growth from such a young woman of color. yes to her!

    xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave your thoughts and comments.