Thursday 19 March 2015

Step in to Spring // Musings

My dear, 
In the midst of hate, I found there was, within me, an invincible love.

In the midst of tears, I found there was, within me, an invincible smile.In the midst of chaos, I found there was, within me, an invincible calm.
In the midst of winter, I found there was, within me, an invincible summer.And that makes me happy. For it says that no matter how hard the world pushes against me, within me, there’s something stronger – something better, pushing right back.' 
- Albert Camus

Spring


Spring has definitly sprung and beauty is in the air.  Blink and you'll miss it, but if you care to slow down just a couple of seconds as you de-ice your car or rush to catch the bus, you'll notice flower buds peeping through the ground, the trees as they begin to bloom again and the sun as it illuminates the morning sky. Spring is here and warmer weather is in the not so distant future.  This spring/summer, I'm looking forward to longer days, holiday planning and unforgettable summer nights with unforgettable people.  What are you looking forward to?

Currently I am loving:



Find me on: YouTube | Bloglovin | Twitter | Instagram: @thatgirlsaadiya

1 comment:

  1. That poem was really nice at the beginning. Thank you for sharing. I am looking forward to wearing summer dresses, and going shopping for them of course. I am also looking forward to eating outside on terraces and barbecuing in the park. I am going to ignore that bees exist for the minutes ;)

    joyfullantidotes.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave your thoughts and comments.